Incubeta was founded in 2001 and currently consists of 22 offices and 700 team members.
We’re an international team of experts in marketing, technology, data and creative, who came together because we want businesses to make the most of the opportunities the digital landscape provides. Our core values are: “Exceed Expectations, Dare to Lead, Earn Trust and Help Others Succeed.” To find out more about Incubeta, please visit our website.
The Internship Role
The internship position should be fulfilled for a minimum of six months, thereafter an extension can be negotiated. If there is a vacancy within the team or a different team which the intern would be suitable to fulfill, a permanent job offer would be considered.
Objective of Role
The main role within Paid Media will be spending our clients’ digital budgets wisely within the real-time bidding (RTB) environment. The successful candidate will be required to know where best to buy inventory and target online audiences for clients using demand-side platforms and ensuring that client goals and KPIs are met.
Roles and responsibilities
- Employ Strategic Campaign set-up with sufficient research, working closely with internal & external consultants, account managers and clients
- Following direction given by country consultant, when applicable
- Build and traffic campaigns in DSP (for example, Display & Video 360) platforms including display ads, apps &, video
- Ensure best practice RTB & buying techniques are employed at all times
- Working closely with Campaign Manager 360 (CM360) tech team to ensure seamless integration with full GMP stack clients
- Being able to troubleshoot issues within CM360 and presenting solutions
- Analyse campaign performance and make recommendations for optimisation
- Regular review of performance of campaigns across revenue, performance and pacing
- Ensure campaign delivery against revenue goals and Key Performance Indicators as established with the client and consultants
- Daily reporting and monitoring of campaigns to ensure performance goals
- Ensure all correct revenues and media costs are reported on a monthly basis.
- Being able to interpret data outside of programmatic & delivering holistic overview to client
- Ability to check different channel behaviour & impact of various channels on digital campaign performance eg. how does Paid Search influence performance on Display and vice versa?
- Proactively seek new opportunities within the Programmatic space
- Ensure all administration is accurate and up to date
- Relevant tertiary qualification related to the role.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Passionate about digital marketing.
- Tech-savvy and quick learner.
- Resourceful, eager to learn and takes initiative.
- Excellent time management and strong ability to work well within a team and self managed environment.
Key Competencies and Work Ethic
- Quality and service conscious.
- Solution-oriented and with a positive attitude.
- Ability to handle high-pressure situations and tight deadlines.
- Ability to be entrepreneurial and to create own opportunities.
- Able to spot and raise up- and cross-selling opportunities.
- Proactive thinking.
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced, forward-thinking environment.
- Diligent and able to work independently.
- Strong organisational and problem solving skills.
- Attention to Detail /Detail-oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.
- Keep up with industry best-practice (standards).
- Display honesty and integrity at all times.
- Be accountable for your actions even when making mistakes.
- Show respect for the people around you, no matter what their role or the situation.
Please take note that if you do not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying, you should consider your application as unsuccessful.