About the job
To partner with our MENA clients to provide strategic recommendations, leadership & management of their accounts with Incubeta in order to deliver outstanding results for both our clients and Incubeta cementing the partnership relationship and leading to further growth.
The Account Director is the primary senior point of contact for clients, and will need to work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary internal consultants, project managers & operational services teams across Media, Technology & Creative, as well as external solutions providers & partners, to deliver top class service, solutions and efficiencies.
The Account Director is the senior face of the client internally and they will represent the best interests of the client, while ensuring that Incubeta becomes a trusted partner with our best interests and requirements being met. They will drive a high level of process excellence to achieve optimal internal efficiencies to maintain favorable client profitability.
Place Within Organisation
- Direct Report to the Client Service Director
- Works closely with the Operational & Functional HOD’s within Incubeta
- Drives collaboration (often across multi-project workstreams) between the MENA Business Unit (Account Management, Consultants, Project Managers) and the Operational Hub teams ( Delivery Managers, Media Traders, Creative teams, Data & Analytics and SEO analysts.)
- Extended hours or work week to align with the Mena market operating hours i.e. Mena work week is Sunday - Thursday.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Management of the client relationship, both internally and externally - Is the first point of escalation to manage most requests or issues.
- Drive and champion the MENA Clients strategic goals, living shared values and core behaviours.
- Work closely with the Consultants, to effectively deliver on client proposals, solutions and roadmaps to achieve the objectives encouraging client growth and new opportunities.
- Collaborating with Solutions Leads and Project Managers in scoping projects to deliver solutions efficiently and successfully.
- Manages client briefs to ensure delivery of efficient and contractually agreed solutions.
- Drive and communicate client briefs and business strategy to internal departments in consultation with the Project Managers Consultants, Media Managers and other staff members working on the same accounts
- Supporting the Digital Project Manager in the management of client expectations in terms of project delivery, particularly in terms of timelines, budgets, requirements and dependencies.
- Working with partner agencies and in-market 3rd party partners (Publishers) to deliver cohesive campaigns/strategies
- Financial management - ownership of client Invoicing & administration, particularly financial recons and addressing any budgetary issues.
- Client Administration incl contact reports, status meeting minutes, managing Google drives, budget management recons, drafting IO’s, SOW and proposals and inputting into pitches.
- Quality assurance - weekly and monthly reporting, presentations, IOs, CEs.
- Presents insightful client reports with learnings in Weekly and/or Monthly status calls or reviews with clients
- Leads client reviews; ensuring that all content is on point and insightful, as well as the inclusion of competitor analysis, with a view to stimulating deeper conversation, performance improvements and planning into the future.
- Proactively research industry and in-market trends growing brand knowledge to increase strategic understanding of client brands, disseminating this information to the wider teams, internally and externally, to spark innovation and new projects.
- Team management and growth of Account Managers and/or Project Management team allocated to client pods and not limited to KPI reviews, mentoring, assisting with performance management etc.
- Effectively leads, trains & coaches any more junior members of the client management team, as well as monitoring their work and workload.
- Consult with the recruitment and selection processes.
Knowledge And Experience
Qualification And Experience
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of Digital Marketing experience in a similar role within, Digital Media, Digital Technology, Client Service & Solutions Consulting, or a similar environment
- Has advanced knowledge of Digital Marketing/CRM/general digital business challenges affecting an organisation
- Solid understanding of the digital agency, performance marketing landscape, it’s challenges and opportunities
- Strong understanding of all digital marketing channels, ad technologies, cross-media solutions and passionate about (ad) technology and how technology can shape the online advertising industry and ecosystem in the benefits of our customers
- A functional understanding of using and implementing one of the leading digital marketing solutions/tools - Google Marketing Platform
- Experience with trends, issues and solutions in the area of Digital Marketing, Digital Advertising, Programmatic, DMP, DSP, SSP, Sales, Service and Customer Management
- Capability of engaging customers on a C-Suite level
- Passion for service excellence - Results and solutions orientated
- Ability to analyse data and provide real insight / ability to navigate and leverage Google Analytics
- Comprehensive understanding of Digital across media, creative and technology, including but not limited to programmatic display, performance marketing, conversion rate optimisation, data driven dynamic creative, the
- Brilliant multitasker.
- A proven track record in delivering on successful projects for improved client business performance.
- Excellent presentation and communication (listening, written & verbal) skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Strong leadership & mentoring capabilities with a natural ability to inspire
- A self-motivated go-getter who always strives to deliver the best possible results
- Flexible approach and independent attitude
- Ability to develop relationships – internally, with your team and externally, with your clients
- Ability to work under intense pressure
Key competencies and work ethic
- General: Intelligent, analytical, persuasive, commercial and entrepreneurial
- Decisiveness: Formulate the decision and take appropriate action at the right moment in time
- Integrity: Comply with generally accepted social and ethical standards in job-related activities
- Client Centric: Be aware of the customer's needs/demands. Use this proactively.
- Team-work: Contribute actively to a joint result or solution to a problem, even when such teamwork concerns a matter that is not of immediate personal interest. Team-driven, with an emphasis on what is best for the company at large and able to cooperate.
- Leadership: Set objectives, guide and coach employees in the performance of their jobs. Make effective use of employees’ time and skills. Empathetic and inspiring leader with the ability to learn & tailor their approach to varying situations/challenges
- Professionalism: Execute flawlessly and cost-efficiently. Desire to constantly optimise our business. Extremely data-driven. Possess the ability for strategic vision, execution through leadership, team guidance.
- Inspirational: Leading by example to inspire & motivate. Enthusiastic and passionate for digital marketing, highly motivated individual with a serious and goal-oriented work ethic.
- Planning / Action: Determine goals and priorities effectively and stipulating the time, activities and resources required achieving the set goals.
- Entrepreneurship: Hunt for and exploit market opportunities for both current and new products/ services and consider them in a businesslike manner; dare to take risks to achieve a business advantage.
- Vision: Stand back from day-to-day activities and make a translation into realistic business objectives. Also, be able to help formulate these strategies.
- Achievement Orientation: Set high standards and actively focus on achieving results and objectives. Show dissatisfaction with average performance.
- Initiative: Independent self-starter, extremely proactive and organised. Attention to detail