Incubeta is a growth partner for our clients, offering solutions across media, technology, creative and data that address their challenges and move the needle on their businesses. Our mantra is "We don't sell products/services, we solve business problems"
Deepening relationships with existing clients is a key driver for Incubeta’s growth so it is vital that we are consistently looking for opportunities to deliver further value to clients (in the form of additional services of course) that will bolster their digital marketing activities, ultimately leading to improved business performance.
To support this growth strategy, Incubeta MENA is looking for Digital Solutions Consultants who will work alongside the client service team in this region to craft & deliver solutions that will drive business value for our clients.
A Digital Solutions Consultant (DSC) is responsible for delivering cutting-edge client solutions for his/her/their respective client portfolios. The DSC is required to apply their extensive media expertise to implement strategic, creative and innovative strategies, aimed at solving complex client business challenges by offering and executing full-stack Google Marketing Platform (GMP), Social Media and Proprietary Technology. The DSC will work in close cooperation with the Lead Consultant, Client Services, Media, Data and Analytics implementation teams, and other stakeholders.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE ROLE?
The DSC role will form part of the product specialist & consultancy layer within the MENA Market and as a DSC specializing in Paid Performance Media, you will be primarily responsible for determining the technical scope of new and existing business opportunities and providing digital strategies, marketing, and technology consulting services across Paid Media Channels in order to transform and increase the success of our existing and future customers, primarily leveraging Facebook Business Manager, Smartly, Twitter Ads, Linkedin, Snapchat etc strategies and how they integrate into the Google Marketing Stack (GMP).
You will assist our Key Regional Clients (predominantly in the Travel Vertical) in improving their business processes by combining your knowledge to create best-in-class solutions. You will collaborate closely with paired Subject-Matter Experts (SME's) and with cross-functional teams, such as Sales, Implementation and Client Services to drive customer communications, feature priority, and technical issue resolution, resulting in the best possible customer experience, while scaling our clients’ growth and digital maturity.
At its core, a Digital Solutions Consultant requires knowledge of:
- Tracking and Measurement Strategies
- Audience Segmentation
- Campaign Management and Optimisation,
- Media Strategy, Content & Communication Advice
- Conversion Optimisation
- Data Layers
- Advanced Research & Analysis.
While remaining current on global market trends, data privacy, product updates and innovative media strategies.
The Solutions consultant will also assist (when required) the sales team with the commercial structures, product consultancy and technical advice. They will be responsible for delivering frameworks and strategies that will enhance client network, workflows and business results.
PLACE WITHIN ORGANISATION
- Reports to the Client Service Director
- Closely interacts with MENA MD, other Solution Consultants, Client Services, Project Managers and Global Implementation & Delivery Teams.
- Works closely with Platform Partners ie. Google, Facebook / Smartly / Pinterest / Twitter / LinkedIn etc to stay ahead of tech, gain access to beta’s & conferences etc.
- Extended hours or work week to align with the Mena market operating hours i.e. Mena work week is Sunday - Thursday.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE - IMPERATIVE
- At least 8 years’ experience in the digital marketing environment.
- Up to date GMP Certifications at Basic and Advanced level.
- Strong in strategic analysis and profound advisory skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to translate customer needs to deliver high levels of satisfaction.
- Proven track record on successful business development.
- Sound understanding of the online advertising industry, knowledge of the underlying technology, major tech providers, agencies landscape and online media buying and selling processes including the programmatic buying landscape.
- Proven knowledge of Incubeta products/services or similar products/services that Incubeta services.
- Strong understanding of all digital marketing channels, ad technologies, cross media solutions and passionate about (ad) technology and how technology can shape the online advertising industry and ecosystem in the benefits of our clients.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, goal-orientated and team player.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Native or bilingual proficiency of the English language, understanding of Arabic language is advantageous.
- A people person - comfortable with collaboration and can build internal relationships with cross-functional teams (Sales/Client Services).
- Excellent organisational, and problem solving/decision making skills.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE - ADVANTAGE
- Experience building & optimising feeds for data-driven projects / and or DPL
- Experience working with Facebook Marketing Partners, Example: Smartly or Nannigans to increase investment yield
- Knowledge of Digital transformation
- 3rd Party tracking solutions
- Data Studio and dash-building experience
- Data Management with some experience with Google Cloud (BQ & ADH)
- SEO & Website optimisation
- API integrations
- Strong mobile and app experience, including Firebase and AppsFlyer
- Ability to understand the customer's key business & marketing challenges and translate this as a proposal on how our tech & consulting services can help achieve these goals
- External Consultancy towards clients:
- Develop and present digital strategies, marketing and technology consultancy services across all digital channels to transform and enhance the success of existing and prospective customers.
- Propose technical solution and roadmap for client's to improve their business goals and process by combining deep tech, product & strategic knowledge
- Develop and Execute Client Roadmap Plans
- Technical and strategic audits, including data-privacy compliance
- Map organisational goals to marketing initiatives and design a Measurement framework to track the performance of marketing initiatives
- Advise our existing and prospective customers, consultants and account directors in delivering the most impactful and efficient digital media strategies and help them analyze the data, trends and performance
- Assist clients to understand and know how to read and interpret their data
- Attend client meetings remotely.
- Be responsible for the training and enablement of client's and their stakeholders, formulating a development plan that will support the client's transformation to digital maturity.
- Drive innovation and spot opportunities to enhance or expand service offerings to clients
- Internal Consultancy towards Incubeta (internal teams):
- Working closely with MENA commercial teams to support business development
- Mentor and guide junior team members on tech implementations and Paid Social best practices.
- Quality controls/audits and able to spot where clients’ accounts have room for improvement and growth
KEY COMPETENCIES AND WORK ETHIC
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Display professional and example behaviour at all times
- Specialised knowledge - have worked in a serious, thoughtful and sustained way to master the specialized knowledge needed to succeed in their fields; and that they keep this knowledge up-to-date so that they can continue to deliver the best work possible.
- Competency - Professionals get the job done. They're reliable, and they keep their promises. If circumstances arise that prevent them from delivering on their promises, they manage expectations up front, and they do their best to make the situation right. Professionals don't make excuses but focus on finding solutions.
- Solutions-oriented with a growth mindset
- Displays honesty and integrity at all times
- Be accountable for their actions even when making mistakes
- Show respect for the people around them, no matter what their role or situation.
- They exhibit a high degree of emotional intelligence (EI) by considering the emotions and needs of others, and they don't let a bad day impact how they interact with colleagues or clients.
- Project a positive attitude at all times towards clients team members and motivate team members when they are less positive.
- Display strong interpersonal skills. Ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues; display a strong team spirit.
- Maintain the highest standards of delivery, productivity and effectiveness at all times
- Organised and detail-oriented
- Display focus and dedication at all times
- Be approachable and open to constructive criticism
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to prioritise a high volume of projects simultaneously in a fast-paced unpredictable environment.
- Ability to remain calm and thrive under pressure
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Display a high level of independence.
This includes but is not limited to taking decisions independently while staying within the company guidelines; Proactive attitude; staying self-motivated; being self-reliant; continuous self-development without expecting to be taken by the hand.
- Display a hunger for knowledge and a willingness to learn for any situation
- Respect, appreciation and contribution towards decision making