The Programmatic Consultant will be spending our clients digital budgets wisely within the Display & Video environment. Programmatic Consultants are required to know where best to invest inventory/online audiences for clients using programmatic platforms (especially DV360) and ensuring that client goals & ROI’s are met.
The Consultants will look to optimize and run profitable campaigns across various media platforms. Additionally they will show clients how to make the most out of their media buying tools and will f.e. support in-housing projects.
Place within the organization
- Reports to the Lead Consultant
- Interacts with international Consultancy and Account Management teams
- Operates the programmatic accounts of several clients
- Consults clients in all questions which are touching their programmatic advertising activities
Knowledge and experience
- Must have a passion for digital marketing and wanting to build a career within the digital space
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Paid Display (DV360 or any other DSP, experience with Facebook Business Manager is a plus) and be working 50% independently on basis of mid-level profile
- Completed Display certifications
- Experience in management of digital accounts with an ROI as well as a Branding/Awareness focus
- Experience in managing digital campaigns with performance driven goals
- Must know how to allocate them effectively across different types of paid media campaigns
- First Experience with Google Analytics and how to interpret data
- Ability to troubleshoot performance issues within paid display platforms and present solutions internally
- Ability to analyze campaigns
- Ability to conduct post-campaign analysis and to present that to country teams
- Ability to build basic reporting templates which is suited for client
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Ability to work closely with team members & consultants to take direction with campaigns
- Very diligent – staying on top of the details
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for online advertising technology
- Autonomous, proactive and resourceful
- Self-motivated, positive and driven individual
- Cool under pressure
- Being able to take direction & working closely with team members & consultants
- Being able to share knowledge with team
Incubeta is a digital marketing consultancy with a focus on bringing together the best people, technology and data. Our specialists build solutions that embrace the power of technology, the truth of data and add a spark of human creativity. We help advertisers, agencies and publishers get the most from digital for their business.
As Google’s most experienced EMEA Sales Partner we have overseen hundreds of deployments across the Google Marketing Platform.
We know our people are what sets us apart and we strive to provide a diverse and inclusive workplace that helps every individual realize their full potential through a rewarding career. When you speak to us you’ll hear our culture shine through. When you work with us you’ll be an influential piece of what makes us a winner of Campaign Magazine’s Best Place to Work.