Based in: Den Haag, Netherlands
Role Level: Senior
As a Senior Analytics Specialist in the Analytics and Data team, you will be responsible for the technical and business enablement of Analytics solutions via Tag Managers, Analytics Platforms and other marketing software across all in-market teams.
- Scoping of solutions for tracking implementation
- Creation of Measurement Plans (tier 1 and 2 clients)
- Creation of Blueprint Documentation (GMP Solution Designs)
- Creation of App Implementation Documentation
- Creation of Data Layer Documentation
- Creation of Handover documentation and presentations
- Implementation of tracking solutions
- Tag Manager implementations in line with best practices and global standards according to the approved Measurement Plan
- Strict adherence to Quality Assurance processes and documentation thereof
- Correct setup of Analytics Platform Configuration and Integrations with GMP
- Technical audits and presentation across Analytics (app and web), Tag Manager, Shopify, and Data Layer Implementation
- Creation and Implementation of Audience Frameworks
- Adhoc technical implementation support and troubleshooting on existing implementations for retainer clients
- Maintenance of existing documentation for retainer clients
- Stay up to date and educated on latest products and trends in measurement
- Deliver tasks on time and at a high quality, using Incubeta communication channels and processes
Place within the Organization
- Reports to the Analytics Team Lead in the Analytics and Data Team.
- Works with the global Ops team, international Analytics teams, local and global Commercial teams and global Consultants (local and international).
Required Skills and Experience
A Senior Analytics Specialist should be comfortable implementing and recommending Digital Marketing platform tracking solutions utilizing Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics (GA4 and Universal) and should be able to adapt to any new platforms that our clients use. A key component of the role is to be able to build strong relationships with clients by building trust and offering clear and effective solutions. In order to successfully perform this role, you will need the following hard and soft skills:Hard Skills
- Google Analytics Implementation
- Google Analytics 4
- Google Analytics 360 (Universal Analytics)
- Google Tag Manager Implementation
- Advanced use of Tags, Variables and Triggers
- GTM Best practices and naming conventions
- Utilization of a data layer
- Utilization of Workspaces
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics, GTM and data layers in order to conduct Audits and Recommendations
- Measurement Plan Setup
- Macro and Micro Conversion Tagging (across platforms)
- Google Analytics Events for Audiences
- Google Analytics Events for Website Optimisations and Reporting
- Maintenance of Measurement plans
- GA4 Measurement Plans
- GA4 Set Up
- Advanced Google Sheets / Excel and the use of Supermetrics
- Datalayer Provision and Recommendations (Ecommerce and Non-Ecommerce)
- Offline to Online Integrations (Data Imports in Google Analytics)
- Ability to support teams to resolve technology/platform problems as well as reporting discrepancies, tracking issues and any other tech-related issues which affect campaigns including but not limited to:
- Data Discrepancies in Google Analytics
- Data Discrepancies between Google Analytics and Integrated Platforms
- Google Tag Manager and Website Tag Troubleshooting
- Adobe Analytics Core Implementation ability
- Server Side Tracking
- Consent Tracking
- Facebook Conversion API Implementation
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing strategy / online acquisition channels and attribution
- Provide training to internal and external teams; including but not limited to:
- Google Analytics 360
- Google Analytics 4
- Google Tag Manager
- Ability to think and act independently as well as collaboratively.
- Relentless enthusiasm and highly reliable.
- Ownership driven, pro-active to self-learn and make progress.
- Confidently deal with enquiries around analytics from and establish influential relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong technical communicator - able to turn complex technical concepts into simple and easy to understand concepts for both internal teams and clients.
- Strong professional business communication skills - ability to write a professional email, conduct presentations and speak professionally to clients and teams.
- Exceptional attention to detail and pride in any work produced.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, pro-learning environment on multiple priorities simultaneously. Strong ability to prioritize and manage own time as well as assisting teams where needed
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Display honesty and integrity at all times
- Accountable for your actions even when making mistakes
- Organized and detail oriented
- Be approachable and open to constructive feedback
- Display a hunger for knowledge and a willingness to learn for any situation
Incubeta is a Global Digital Marketing Group, specializing in Media, Technology & Creative digital advertising services & solutions. The business has grown rapidly over recent years through various acquisitions and now operates in several countries across the world in cities from Sydney to LA.
As Google’s most experienced EMEA Sales Partner we have overseen hundreds of deployments across the Google Marketing Platform. We do this by addressing ad tech infrastructure, data management, integration, media management and provide clients with relevant and up-to-date digital marketing services and consultancy.
Part of the Incubeta Group, and established in 2001, with offices in 22 locations in 17 countries across the globe, we are a global partnership of leading digital technology, media and creative specialists including DQ&A, Joystick, and NMPi. Together, we are experts in end-to-end digital advertising services and media solutions.