Experience: 2 - 3 Years
Are you the next Data Engineer we are looking for? Join our team in Portugal & help us to grow the analytics service by evangelizing digital analytics within the Southern European market!
We are looking for a Data Engineer who is able to build systems for collecting, validating, and preparing that high-quality data, working in a variety of settings to build systems that collect, manage, and convert raw data into usable information for data scientists and business analysts to interpret. The ultimate goal is to make data accessible so that organizations can use it to evaluate and optimize their performance.
- Hard Skills
- Python, Java or other scripting languages (includeSQL, NoSQL, R, and Scala.)
- Database management (SQL, Mongo DB, ElasticSearch, Redis)
- APIs (OAuth, REST, etc.)
- GCP : App Engine, Virtual Instance
- Relational and non-relational databases
- Cloud Computing
- Soft Skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English (Italian and Spanish would be a plus)
- Ability to think and act independently as well as collaboratively.
- Relentless enthusiasm and highly reliable.
- Ownership driven, pro-active to self-learn and make progress.
- Strong technical communicator - able to turn complex technical concepts into simple and easy to understand concepts for both internal teams and clients.
- Exceptional attention to detail and pride in any work produced.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, pro-learning environment on multiple priorities simultaneously. Strong ability to prioritize and manage own time as well as assisting teams where needed
- Excellent written and verbal presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Display honesty and integrity at all times
- Accountable for your actions even when making mistakes
- Organized and detail oriented
- Be approachable and open to constructive feedback
- Display a hunger for knowledge and a willingness to learn for any situation
- Able to operate within grey areas and without clear direction regarding what is needed
- Creation of documented processes and systems to streamline job and automate repetitive tasks for the rest of the team
- Demonstrate hunger for knowledge and continuous growth of knowledge base and willingness to share knowledge with the team
Role and Responsibilities
Your tasks responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Data Pipelines - ETL ( using Python )
- API development
- Application development
- Database Creation and Modeling
- Database design and development
- Foundational - Google Cloud Digital Leader
- (prefered) Associate - Cloud Engineer
Incubeta is a Global Digital Marketing Group, specializing in Media, Technology & Creative digital advertising services & solutions. The business has grown rapidly over recent years through various acquisitions and now operates in several countries across the world in cities from Sydney to LA.
As Google’s most experienced EMEA Sales Partner we have overseen hundreds of deployments across the Google Marketing Platform. We do this by addressing ad tech infrastructure, data management, integration, media management and provide clients with relevant and up-to-date digital marketing services and consultancy.
Part of the Incubeta Group, and established in 2001, with offices in 22 locations in 17 countries across the globe, we are a global partnership of leading digital technology, media and creative specialists including DQ&A, Joystick, and NMPi. Together, we are experts in end-to-end digital advertising services and media solutions.