Are you ready to lead the way forward in building high-performing campaigns across search & social?
Your role will lead the planning, implementation, optimisation, and reporting of performance marketing initiatives to help drive traffic and maximise ROI across Paid channels for our clients.
You are responsible for the overall strategic direction of all agency-paid accounts, which focus on translating industry trends and insights into robust media strategies with investment recommendations.
You and your team will plan and execute paid digital media campaigns as well as manage the optimisation and reporting.
In collaboration with cross-functional teams, your role will be essential to ensuring that integrated digital strategies are aligned with client’s objectives.
- Strategise, oversee, execute, monitor, and manage campaigns across multiple platforms
- Work closely with the HOD to ensure your teams, tools and systems are set up optimally, in order to achieve internal commercial targets – top & bottom line.
- Oversee growth in performance to meet client’s business goals and strategies.
- Manage the platform’s budgets, billing reconciliation and spend pacing in adherence to allocations and desired return
- Map ad formats to advertising objectives
- Manage a test and learn strategy across traffic to drive insight into brand traffic behavior
- Plan and optimise landing page testing
- Report on key performance indicators and lead generation initiatives
- Create eye-catching and informative pay-per-click text ads as well as continuously implement text ads – A/B testing.
- Collaborate with the intelligence team and marketing teams to discover, test data-driven ways to optimize performance
- Build budget recommendations and pitch decks
- Document campaign evolution to monitor overall performance and identify best practices – for your clients & for the agency.
- Present account reviews internally as well as to clients
- Explore new opportunities to grow campaigns more efficiently and effectively
- Test new channels and trends to build credibility, remain competitive and have possess an added value
- Ensure a data-led approach to all activity, creating a clear test and learn strategy
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to optimise audience strategies.
- BS/BA in marketing
- 8-10 years experience working on a performance media (SEM and Social) strategy
- Proficient in deriving insights from data, fluent in data analytics
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, Keynote
- Basic technical knowledge is a plus (HTML, reading ASP, PHP code...)
- Knowledge and experience in retargeting/remarketing
- Experience on Amazon search (AMS) preferred. Google AdWords or other marketing/media platforms experience.
- Skills in search platforms including; Google AdWords, Bing Ads, SA360
- Understanding of social media advertising across major platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Website analytics (mostly in Google Analytics)
- Keyword Research skills
- Team Player
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply with your CV and cover letter. Please take note that if you do not receive a response within two weeks of applying, you should consider your application as unsuccessful.